Expert Auto Body Repair
in Worcester, Massachusetts
Robert A. Waldron, Jr.
Bob Waldron has owned Waldron's Auto Body CARSTAR for over thirty years. He is an active member of Central MA Auto Rebuilders Association, supports local hockey and baseball organizations, and coaches sports as well. Bob has been in the Auto Body business since 1975. He purchased Thomas Auto Body in August, 2013.
Auto Body Repair Facility
Waldron's Auto Body has a talented and driven staff of trained and qualified people. Our facility has thirty working bays to accomodate several auto body repairs simultaneously. There is plenty of customer parking for eight cars, and our lot can store 15 vehicles. Our comfortable waiting area offers fresh hot coffee, and ice cold water.
Waldron's Auto Body CARSTAR is equipped to handle your claim by going paperless, if desired.
- Repair all vehicle makes and models, foreign and domestic
- State of the art paint mixing and matching capabilities
- State of the art spray booth
- Computerized measuring for body and frame straightening
- The latest welding equipment
30 working bays
What we do
- Insurance claims assistance
- Arrange for car rentals
- Arrange for towing
- Arrange for appraisals
- We work with all insurance companies and provide express claim service with select companies
We are part of the oldest, largest and most successful company of collision repair facilities- CARSTAR. Founded in 1989, CARSTAR has hundreds of quality locations throughout North America. Waldron's CARSTAR Auto Body of Marlborough, MA prides itself on a magnitude of repeat and referral customers, and because customer retention is so important to CARSTAR and its insurance partners, we focus on service excellence. We offer:
- 24/7 Accident Assistance
- Nationwide Warranty
- Repair all makes and models
- Work with most insurance companies
- Towing assistance
- Rental car service